Jump to content
lotus111

New Evora GT410sport

Recommended Posts

My new GT410sport collection day Saturday can not wait.

4A8B149B-73BE-4C7C-9C3D-2AAD7929544C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh that's lovely!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeanB said:

Ooh that's lovely!

Cheers Dean 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, smithpaulg said:

Very nice!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers Paul 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice Scott...only 2 more sleepless nights 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Phil getting excited now 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice and nice colour combo. 🙌🏻 Liking the Evora more and more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers Drage hope to catch up with you out on a run soon 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lotus111 said:

Cheers Drage hope to catch up with you out on a run soon 👍

Yes, would be good. First run out tonight! Did you manage to sell the Evora privately or did you trade it? I noticed it went on virtually same time as my 340R on Pistonheads. Mines gone 🙌🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Cakes said:

Yes, would be good. First run out tonight! Did you manage to sell the Evora privately or did you trade it? I noticed it went on virtually same time as my 340R on Pistonheads. Mines gone 🙌🏻

Traded the old Evora, Central offered me what I thought was a good price so was happy. Great to see you sold the 340, did you not have two 340Rs ?

Edited by lotus111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

Traded the old Evora, Central offered me what I thought was a good price so was happy. Great to see you sold the 340, did you not have two 340Rs ?

Well that was a good result Scott. No just the one 340R and it was time. You know when you get the feeling. I’d had it 5+ years and I haven’t been getting chance to use them with the kids. So freeing up some garage space! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Cakes said:

Well that was a good result Scott. No just the one 340R and it was time. You know when you get the feeling. I’d had it 5+ years and I haven’t been getting chance to use them with the kids. So freeing up some garage space! 

You mean the kids now have go karts to fill the garage?
 

Really loving the yellow Evora.  Very excited for you and hoping you get some nice weather for the pick up.........tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers pal, showers tomorrow, so hope for a bit of dry weather running in between.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use