litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Help needed

Buko

Hello,

hope someone would on here can help. A good friend of mine had a lotus elise but sadly passed away recently. On clearing the garage for her i came across these wheels. I am getting them tidied up and believe they were meant for his old car but he never got round to putting them on. I need a bit of help with a description and a possible selling price for them to help his widow out.

many thanks for any assistance

max

49BE7F6F-443A-4B94-856E-635B7ACBDE3F.jpeg

F2D27D01-BAB6-4FD4-B484-F37AA0069359.jpeg

E8626882-ECDF-4E14-A97A-F1B61DFE60D1.jpeg

3390E49D-E217-4557-98E1-D4E4F1495CEC.jpeg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. Someone will be along soon to help you with prices etc but in the meantime don't let anyone 'do you a favour' to take them off your hands: Those are sought after and expensive s160 wheels. 

I agree, victory wheels, very well regarded and sought after! I don't know the value of a second hand set but I know a man who does, I'll ask him his opinion and let you know :)

Value of the full set according to someone who should know (he sells second hand Lotus parts as a business) is around £900 to £1100, depending on condition. For that sort of money they have to be straight, a few marks in the paint are ok but no bends or dinks!

Good luck with the sale, you can advertise them on here FIRST of course but another (arguably bigger!) market is on the classifieds of SELOC which is also free for members.

Archived