PJT

Fun covid19 activities.

I have sorted the office this week and now share it with my two boys doing school work. Had to buy a decent wireless router to boost the WiFi signal.

Ordered some paint, brushes, filler and 5mtrs of sand paper to paint the windows over the next few weeks. I detest painting, so that shows how bored I'm going to get.

21 hours ago, John FISH Curtis said:

Ordered some paint, brushes, filler and 5mtrs of sand paper to paint the windows over the next few weeks. I detest painting, so that shows how bored I'm going to get.

You must have a hell of alot of windows Fish to need that much sandpaper. Shall I come down and help - I'm sure with that many windows we can remain 6ft apart!

1 hour ago, Clive Mattinson said:

Er, why not just do the frames, you'll use alot less paint! 🤔

ha ha, good one..

Enjoy Fish 🙂

Well the rig's been delayed but everything else is here, delivery is scheduled now for Monday.  Build will start sometime next week.

I'm still 4 giant boxes short. My wife is one seriously unhappy bunny 🤣

20200327_220239.jpg

She can’t be half as unhappy as mine Jonny - front clam has been on the dining table for over 9 weeks now - ice doesn’t get any thinner than what I’m standing on 😳

• Haha 1

On 24/03/2020 at 22:51, PJT said:

Tomorrow I’m looking forward to opening and closing the fridge door.

I realise my first concern should be your Mental wellbeing but we can do later. Can we get the important stuff out of the way first. 

So... How did it go? 

I was out 4 days last week delivering food to the less fortunate in society. Loads of local groups being set up. It beats staring at the telly   😃  You also meet a few interesting characters from at least 2m away obviously. Jon E good chance i would be breaking into Lotus to get that car. What colour did you go for?

So I'm off out now to the supermarket, to buy groceries for my family, for the elderly couple next door who are self-isolating and for Marie's disabled Aunty who is also self-isolating.  A perfect opportunity to use the Elise, I reckon!

Toodle-pip!