Italian Job

Elise mat clips, plastic.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can buy one of these individually? Its the grey coloured plastic head, the male part that screws into the captive base and secures the floor mat in a S2 Elise.

Cheers Paul.

Try Simon Scott Russell at Scott Russell Sportscars - he's pretty good with stuff like that.

16 hours ago, DeanB said:

Try Simon Scott Russell at Scott Russell Sportscars - he's pretty good with stuff like that.

That was such a good shout, thanks very much for that, spoke to Simon who stopped what he was doing to listen to my sad tale of a missing carpet bobbin, didn't laugh and tell me to get a life, instead went off and found one, sent me a picture to be sure it was the correct one then wouldn't take any money for it. What a total gent.

Fab!  Glad you got sorted.  This might sound a little trite, but Lotus people do seem to be really helpful.  

Not at all, it was one of the things I enjoyed about TVR ownership, the people...I'm glad Lotus ownership has started out the same way for me.

Cheers Paul.

2 hours ago, Italian Job said:

Not at all, it was one of the things I enjoyed about TVR ownership, the people...

Which TVR did you have Paul, I'm still smitten by them!

I had a 450 Chimaera, had it for seven years, did a full body off nut and bolt job on it. Have you had one/still have one?