litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Thinking of selling so what’s my Elise worth?

jako999

I know this is the biggest mistake of my life I love my Elise SC it’s the best car I have ever owned and I’ve had a lot including super cars but I just fancy a change for a bit then I will be back.

So my question is what’s my Elise worth it’s a bit more rare being an SC in burn orange metallic.

06/2009, 49,000 miles, 3 owners total (me for 5 years), full mot, black alloys with Toyo R888R tyres, black diffuser touring pack, 2bular exhaust, Trd air box and filter, service history with Gav super charger belt and water pump last year and  harness bar.

A few not such good bits, a small crack above front number plate in the body, the usual stone chips and a rattle from the exhaust heat shield.

I may probably sell it privately or see what a trade in will give me so any ideas.

Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jako999 said:

I know this is the biggest mistake of my life I love my Elise SC it’s the best car I have ever owned and I’ve had a lot including super cars but I just fancy a change for a bit then I will be back.

So my question is what’s my Elise worth it’s a bit more rare being an SC in burn orange metallic.

06/2009, 49,000 miles, 3 owners total (me for 5 years), full mot, black alloys with Toyo R888R tyres, black diffuser touring pack, 2bular exhaust, Trd air box and filter, service history with Gav super charger belt and water pump last year and  harness bar.

A few not such good bits, a small crack above front number plate in the body, the usual stone chips and a rattle from the exhaust heat shield.

I may probably sell it privately or see what a trade in will give me so any ideas.

Thanks

Anywhere between 20-22.5k and less to trade. Depends how quickly you want to sell it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived