Jump to content
Chief

Lotus Specialist - Stafford Area

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

 

Unfortunately my Lotus Specialist has retired and need to find another. Can anybody recommend anywhere decent to take my Elise Sport 160 near Stafford?

 

Many Thanks

 

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Chief said:

Hi All,

 

Unfortunately my Lotus Specialist has retired and need to find another. Can anybody recommend anywhere decent to take my Elise Sport 160 near Stafford?

 

Many Thanks

 

Paul

Nip across to Gav at Unit 4 Lotus in Burton. Top bloke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chief said:

Hi All,

 

Unfortunately my Lotus Specialist has retired and need to find another. Can anybody recommend anywhere decent to take my Elise Sport 160 near Stafford?

 

Many Thanks

 

Paul

Hi pjs sportscars www.pjslotus.co.uk are a lotus authorised service centre, with fixed price servicing and two years warranty on service parts. Courtesy car available to book. Tel louise or paul 01283 500428. De13 9pd.about 30 minutes drive from Stafford depending how heavy traffic is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would also recommend PJS..Authorised Lotus Service Centre 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gav at Unit 4 in Burton has looked after my Elise for 8 years now and I can't fault him.  He has a very loyal customer following, and for good reason. My car is with him now, in fact, for a suspension refresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DeanB said:

Gav at Unit 4 in Burton has looked after my Elise for 8 years now and I can't fault him.  He has a very loyal customer following, and for good reason. My car is with him now, in fact, for a suspension refresh.

It’s not under water is it? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Cakes said:

It’s not under water is it? 😂

Lol, no, it's in the air on a lift and I've made him promise me not to lower it until March!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/02/2020 at 13:29, Chief said:

Hi All,

 

Unfortunately my Lotus Specialist has retired and need to find another. Can anybody recommend anywhere decent to take my Elise Sport 160 near Stafford?

 

Many Thanks

 

Paul

Me too, I'm guessing Mart at TGA? top bloke, looked after mine from new. Was thinking Oakmere but never know if I'm going to have an apprentice screw driving thier way through my engine bay. Burton is a trek for me so they would have to service while I wait.

Edited by bebee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bebee said:

Me too, I'm guessing Mart at TGA? top bloke, looked after mine from new. Was thinking Oakmere but never know if I'm going to have an apprentice screw driving thier way through my engine bay. Burton is a trek for me so they would have to service while I wait.

I went to Oakmere for an MOT last year, but their servicing is pricey being a main dealer after TGA's cheap labour rates ;)

FWIW, if you let Gav know you want to wait, he'll prioritize the car when you drop it off. He's about 10 min walk from Burton town centre, so I just went a did some shopping, had a coffee for a few hours and it was done.
Alternatively, if that's not an option I believe PJS have a courtesy car if you use them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MattyB said:

I went to Oakmere for an MOT last year, but their servicing is pricey being a main dealer after TGA's cheap labour rates ;)

FWIW, if you let Gav know you want to wait, he'll prioritize the car when you drop it off. He's about 10 min walk from Burton town centre, so I just went a did some shopping, had a coffee for a few hours and it was done.
Alternatively, if that's not an option I believe PJS have a courtesy car if you use them?

Cheers for that, I emailed Paul yesterday and got a reply within an hour, looks like my best option so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to use Gav, you need to pick up the phone. Internet is not his strong point. 

Edited by The Cakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confussed, who is Gav, I've been dealing with a Paul at PJS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use