Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Phil S1

MLOC Classic Team Lotus Workshop Tour?

Recommended Posts

Judging by the previous replies Phil, we are already down to 2nd/3rd of May so I’m not sure if that makes it easier or not !   I’m sure someone else will be along shortly saying they can’t make that weekend though 😐

Personally a Sunday would be great for me as I could then take my Lotus-mad youngest daughter with me, but if it needs to be a Saturday then that’s fine too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could equally do Sundays Dave so based on initial replies we could say Sunday 3rd May, that would then allow your daughter to come along and perhaps suit Drage too 😁.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooo I fancy doing this again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any date is good for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Sunday could be good for me Phil 👍🏻👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either sat or sun is good for me that weekend.

 

Richard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well based on replies so far it looks like Sunday 3rd May would be the favoured option. Counting Dave's +1 we have 12 who have expressed an interest and of those at least 8 that look to be ok with that date.

I will get back in touch with CTL today to see if the 3rd is still available and if so propose that we take a leap of faith and book the full 20 places. I feel sure we'll be able to fill them all.

If the 3rd is no longer available then I'll request the 31st instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

Well based on replies so far it looks like Sunday 3rd May would be the favoured option. Counting Dave's +1 we have 12 who have expressed an interest and of those at least 8 that look to be ok with that date.

I will get back in touch with CTL today to see if the 3rd is still available and if so propose that we take a leap of faith and book the full 20 places. I feel sure we'll be able to fill them all.

If the 3rd is no longer available then I'll request the 31st instead.

If you can not reach the numbers I will take Linda, but she will only go if any other members are taking there other half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

If you can not reach the numbers I will take Linda, but she will only go if any other members are taking there other half.

Yes, that was in the back of my mind that if all else failed we may we'll make the numbers with +1s and failing that by extending the invitation to other forums.

I'm just waiting on final confirmation from CTL that our guide will be available but it's looking like the 3rd of May will be a goer. Watch this space :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have confirmation - The tour will be on Sunday 3rd May 2020.

I am making arrangements with Mark H for people to be able to purchase tickets through the MLOC store and am currently waiting to hear back regarding a reservation for Sunday lunch after the event.

We also need to arrange a breakfast stop - Meister:- If this date suits you is this something you could look into please?

Once I have all the details I will start a proper post in the Events section with a link for payment :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AS long as no other instructors are off at the German shepherd club I train at I will be coming along :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be interested, with a plus 1. Was already planning on taking the wife there this year for a special treat anyway 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

We have confirmation - The tour will be on Sunday 3rd May 2020.

I am making arrangements with Mark H for people to be able to purchase tickets through the MLOC store and am currently waiting to hear back regarding a reservation for Sunday lunch after the event.

We also need to arrange a breakfast stop - Meister:- If this date suits you is this something you could look into please?

Once I have all the details I will start a proper post in the Events section with a link for payment :)

 

Great stuff Phil - just waiting to hear back from my brother to see if he wants to come too - in which case both our S1's would be in attendance 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use