litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC Classic Team Lotus Workshop Tour?

Phil S1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by the previous replies Phil, we are already down to 2nd/3rd of May so I’m not sure if that makes it easier or not !   I’m sure someone else will be along shortly saying they can’t make that weekend though 😐

Personally a Sunday would be great for me as I could then take my Lotus-mad youngest daughter with me, but if it needs to be a Saturday then that’s fine too.

Well based on replies so far it looks like Sunday 3rd May would be the favoured option. Counting Dave's +1 we have 12 who have expressed an interest and of those at least 8 that look to be ok with that date.

I will get back in touch with CTL today to see if the 3rd is still available and if so propose that we take a leap of faith and book the full 20 places. I feel sure we'll be able to fill them all.

If the 3rd is no longer available then I'll request the 31st instead.

7 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

Well based on replies so far it looks like Sunday 3rd May would be the favoured option. Counting Dave's +1 we have 12 who have expressed an interest and of those at least 8 that look to be ok with that date.

I will get back in touch with CTL today to see if the 3rd is still available and if so propose that we take a leap of faith and book the full 20 places. I feel sure we'll be able to fill them all.

If the 3rd is no longer available then I'll request the 31st instead.

If you can not reach the numbers I will take Linda, but she will only go if any other members are taking there other half.

16 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

If you can not reach the numbers I will take Linda, but she will only go if any other members are taking there other half.

Yes, that was in the back of my mind that if all else failed we may we'll make the numbers with +1s and failing that by extending the invitation to other forums.

I'm just waiting on final confirmation from CTL that our guide will be available but it's looking like the 3rd of May will be a goer. Watch this space :)

We have confirmation - The tour will be on Sunday 3rd May 2020.

I am making arrangements with Mark H for people to be able to purchase tickets through the MLOC store and am currently waiting to hear back regarding a reservation for Sunday lunch after the event.

We also need to arrange a breakfast stop - Meister:- If this date suits you is this something you could look into please?

Once I have all the details I will start a proper post in the Events section with a link for payment :)

4 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

We have confirmation - The tour will be on Sunday 3rd May 2020.

I am making arrangements with Mark H for people to be able to purchase tickets through the MLOC store and am currently waiting to hear back regarding a reservation for Sunday lunch after the event.

We also need to arrange a breakfast stop - Meister:- If this date suits you is this something you could look into please?

Once I have all the details I will start a proper post in the Events section with a link for payment :)

Great stuff Phil - just waiting to hear back from my brother to see if he wants to come too - in which case both our S1's would be in attendance 👍🏻

Archived