mambosasa

MLOC 2009 - Retro vibes

I think I have a hi-res copy somewhere.

We're both fairly sure it wasn't Mark doing the photos in the chopper, but can't remember who it was.

There was an 8ft long canvas printed for Hethel 60th as well. We think Howard (RIP) had it for storage ??? Be good it it could come back to MLOC if possible.

Edited by dobbo
Text changed.

Was the photographer called snapper for his username?  Had a blue s2 exige I think.

Yep. Well done Chris !

Sonya concurs 👍

Edited by dobbo

Aha. Snapper rings a bell now. Not sure why I had Mark in my head. It could have been his real name??

yes, a few friends have passed, over the last 16 years or so of being here. 

Yep not Mark it was Snapper (Jamie) who took the photo as he was an ex press photographer I think and had done plenty of helicopter photos before, I'm the Orange Exige on the C :)

Hey Mark, I remember you used to be handy behind a lense too 👍🏾

Hey Bis, long time buddy. I wasn't there, neither am I now but hey, Merry Christmas 😉

God bless Con 👊🏻

Edited by jonnyfox

Con was a proper gentleman. I think we are the 5th car up on the first leg of the M in the light Blue M100.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 23/12/2019 at 23:51, jonnyfox said:

Hey Bis, long time buddy. I wasn't there, neither am I now but hey, Merry Christmas 😉

God bless Con 👊🏻

Big man!  All good.  Just peddling life’s challenges.  I hope all is well with you.  Yup, Con was a Gent to the max.  Top guy.