Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

The MLOC Calendar

Jonathan E

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/12/2019 at 19:12, R5K said:

Mine has arrived today as well. loving June and October.

Richard

🤣 I'm loving May and August 😉

Great job MLOC team...

Hope you all have a great Christmas, hopefully we will get a dry day or two for a run to charge the battery 😉😁👍

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is here, some great photos.   Thanks for picking one of ours Guy / Phil.  We nearly got chucked out of the Silverstone Classic for sneaking up there to take that photo (Feb), my brother was screaming in my ear saying, “you can NOT drive up there.  No ******* way, don't do it”, etc........

I ignored him, not for the first time in my life 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/01/2020 at 17:56, lotus111 said:

Happy to pass my Calendar onto any member who as a photo of there car in this years issue, will not post but happy to pass it over to anyone on my next Sunday run out with the club.

If nobody has already claimed it, I’d be very grateful for a copy! My car is featured but I just missed out on getting a copy unfortunately. When are you next out for a run?

1 hour ago, kerm111t said:

If nobody has already claimed it, I’d be very grateful for a copy! My car is featured but I just missed out on getting a copy unfortunately. When are you next out for a run?

Happy to pass onto you as for the next run will have to wait for Ray or Duncx posting the next event.👍

Archived