litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello, New to Forum Specifiying a new Lotus

Sawda

Update. So I closed the deal last week on a 68 plate low mileage Daytona blue 250 that was Factory owned. Seems good value so went for it before it came to market. Should pick up next month once PPF sorted otherwise cant wait to own and drive my First lotus! Everyone Inhave spoken to at Lotus have been very good and seems to share the passion for cars and driving, very refreshing experience so far, long may it continue😁

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, The Cakes said:

Congrats, was it one of the Academy cars? 🙌

Thanks guys. No not an academy car. Only done a few hundred miles between services most of the mileage was done in the first month. I'm told it was just owned by Hethel and was just a car they kept there but not a track or press car. Managers car or something like that. Done just over 2,000 miles. Was considering one of the most gen cars for the added aero but with the newer car at least get warranty and that open gated shifter so no real wrong answer for me. Well excited to do my first track day. 

5 hours ago, Sawda said:

Thanks guys. No not an academy car. Only done a few hundred miles between services most of the mileage was done in the first month. I'm told it was just owned by Hethel and was just a car they kept there but not a track or press car. Managers car or something like that. Done just over 2,000 miles. Was considering one of the most gen cars for the added aero but with the newer car at least get warranty and that open gated shifter so no real wrong answer for me. Well excited to do my first track day. 

Nice, enjoy and nice Christmas present! 🙏🏻

52 minutes ago, DeanB said:

We need a picture!  It's MLOC law, did nobody tell you?!?  😁

Sounds great by the way.  Enjoy!

😄 Haha your right. Havnt collected yet but be sure to take some when I do 😊

Archived