lummo

2020 MLOC Calendar

Hi

Just looked in the store and it says the 2019 Calendar is out of stock. Are they all gone or will there be some available to purchase?

Rich

Possibly, paid up members get them first and then any left get sold, we wont have as many spare this year as the cut-off number for printing was very close to the number of paid up members.

• Like 1

On 17/12/2019 at 18:46, kerm111t said:

Hi, have just paid for a membership and just wondering if I’ll get a 2020 calendar sent out to me, or have I missed the boat? I’m told my car features on one of the months so it’d be good to get hold of a copy!

Just following up on this - is there any chance I could grab a calendar if there’s any left? Cheers! 

The one in the store is for 2019, I can't see one for 2020.

Pretty sure we are all out for 2020.  Mark will confirm next time he is on.

15 hours ago, chris_h said:

Pretty sure we are all out for 2020.  Mark will confirm next time he is on.

Noooo !!!!

Sorry, I've been off MLOC for a month for various life reasons but I'll talk to the other directors as there has been talk of getting more printed.

Ok, how much interest is there for getting more printed, the more we get done the cheaper it is but obviously we have to cover the costs?

Why not provide as a digital download for this year and up the physical production for next year if there's actual more demand? 

We were right on the border of the next price bracket when ordering this year but decieded to not get the extras as usally we end up with lots left and its a waste of money for the club as no one really buys merchandise.

We discussed it on the directors forum and the verdict was that we didnt want to give out the digital version.

I’ll definitely have one if there is another run,Mark.