28th - 30th June 2024

ebay Workshop Manual

crinkle

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, crinkle said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323884426853?ViewItem=&item=323884426853

If anyone is thinking of buying one of these for a Toyota engined S2 Elise be aware that this manual only deals with the K series version .

I bought one .I pointed out this unclear advert to the seller but he doesn't give a toss .

Regards

Open a paypal dispute “not as described” They’ll soon issue a chargeback. 

3 hours ago, crinkle said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323884426853?ViewItem=&item=323884426853

If anyone is thinking of buying one of these for a Toyota engined S2 Elise be aware that this manual only deals with the K series version .

I bought one .I pointed out this unclear advert to the seller but he doesn't give a toss .

Regards

I have an S2 K series so if you can't get a refund I'll happily buy it off you, something to read in the winter 😄

3 hours ago, Broadside said:

I have an S2 K series so if you can't get a refund I'll happily buy it off you, something to read in the winter 😄

👍🏻

I was going to say the same, although I have it in PDF format. How many S2 K Series do we have in Midlands Lotus? (Sry, thread hijack)

2 hours ago, russelld said:

It does say 2001 model year on the cover which indicates K series cars, not easy to spot though :unsure:

Look closer and it says "Model 2001 Year Onwards", but that was printed by Lotus before there was any Toyota version.

I can see the confusion, I have this version and I know it doesn't address the Toyota engined cars, but I don't see that the eBay listing is misleading.  Grammatically shocking and probably infringing copyright, though.

I downloaded the S2 Elise Toyota version a few years back for free. Found it on a google search so I imagine its still available somewhere. I printed it and put it in a folder but have just moved house and didn't see it when packing :(

I may have the file stored on an old laptop somewhere, can have a look if you're stuck?

On 29/08/2019 at 08:24, Finch53 said:

I downloaded the S2 Elise Toyota version a few years back for free. Found it on a google search so I imagine its still available somewhere. I printed it and put it in a folder but have just moved house and didn't see it when packing :(

I may have the file stored on an old laptop somewhere, can have a look if you're stuck?

Many thanks , much appreciated .

Regards

Archived