Jump to content
OL55

Exige S2

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, OL55 said:

Thanks for helpful responses all - I’m still looking around and will update the thread if anything interesting pops up. Cheers

Probably one of my favourite exige's is up at the moment, Clives old s260cup sprint.

I had the option to buy this a couple of years ago when the previous owner to its current one had it stored down at Steve guiglemi's in Daventry . Unfortunately at that time the car wasn't shall we say in the best condition with various marks, bubbling on the hatch , oil leaks etc so I walked away...

 

Anyway after that the car went into Hoffmans where I believe allot got sorted and it was sold to the chap who owns it now.

If you can get your legs around the cage when you get in , that's the car to have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kieranexige said:

Probably one of my favourite exige's is up at the moment, Clives old s260cup sprint.

I had the option to buy this a couple of years ago when the previous owner to its current one had it stored down at Steve guiglemi's in Daventry . Unfortunately at that time the car wasn't shall we say in the best condition with various marks, bubbling on the hatch , oil leaks etc so I walked away...

 

Anyway after that the car went into Hoffmans where I believe allot got sorted and it was sold to the chap who owns it now.

If you can get your legs around the cage when you get in , that's the car to have.

Agreed Kieran, good car for £35k 👍🏻

Cage is the problem with re-sell and probably why it struggled last time. It was on SOR with Hoffman’s as I know someone who tried to trade his 340 for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Cakes said:

Agreed Kieran, good car for £35k 👍🏻

Cage is the problem with re-sell and probably why it struggled last time. It was on SOR with Hoffman’s as I know someone who tried to trade his 340 for it.

Yeah, it just wasn't  well 12,000 miles condition as I had it in my head.. 

 

Hopefully it's better r than it was. 

 

 

received_10156427726847907.jpeg

received_10156427726082907.jpeg

received_10156427726057907.jpeg

received_10156427725717907.jpeg

received_10156427724477907.jpeg

received_10156427722737907.jpeg

Edited by kieranexige

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, let’s hope it’s improved! You just presume as everyone does that all cars on the market are in good condition. This is what annoys me when people start stating values, when they’ve never even seen the car! Can’t believe that someone can butcher something like that cut off cap and not be bothered about it, i’d lose sleep if I’d done that 🙈!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Cakes said:

Yes, let’s hope it’s improved! You just presume as everyone does that all cars on the market are in good condition. This is what annoys me when people start stating values, when they’ve never even seen the car! Can’t believe that someone can butcher something like that cut off cap and not be bothered about it, i’d lose sleep if I’d done that 🙈!

I know Drage,

I didn't mind paying what I did for my s2 as it was a 1 owner car that's absolutely mint. People throw big numbers on tatty cars and for some people they don't care.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use