litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S2

OL55

1 hour ago, OL55 said:

Thanks for helpful responses all - I’m still looking around and will update the thread if anything interesting pops up. Cheers

Probably one of my favourite exige's is up at the moment, Clives old s260cup sprint.

I had the option to buy this a couple of years ago when the previous owner to its current one had it stored down at Steve guiglemi's in Daventry . Unfortunately at that time the car wasn't shall we say in the best condition with various marks, bubbling on the hatch , oil leaks etc so I walked away...

Anyway after that the car went into Hoffmans where I believe allot got sorted and it was sold to the chap who owns it now.

If you can get your legs around the cage when you get in , that's the car to have.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, kieranexige said:

Probably one of my favourite exige's is up at the moment, Clives old s260cup sprint.

I had the option to buy this a couple of years ago when the previous owner to its current one had it stored down at Steve guiglemi's in Daventry . Unfortunately at that time the car wasn't shall we say in the best condition with various marks, bubbling on the hatch , oil leaks etc so I walked away...

Anyway after that the car went into Hoffmans where I believe allot got sorted and it was sold to the chap who owns it now.

If you can get your legs around the cage when you get in , that's the car to have.

Agreed Kieran, good car for £35k 👍🏻

Cage is the problem with re-sell and probably why it struggled last time. It was on SOR with Hoffman’s as I know someone who tried to trade his 340 for it.

1 hour ago, The Cakes said:

Agreed Kieran, good car for £35k 👍🏻

Cage is the problem with re-sell and probably why it struggled last time. It was on SOR with Hoffman’s as I know someone who tried to trade his 340 for it.

Yeah, it just wasn't  well 12,000 miles condition as I had it in my head.. 

Hopefully it's better r than it was. 

received_10156427726847907.jpeg

received_10156427726082907.jpeg

received_10156427726057907.jpeg

received_10156427725717907.jpeg

received_10156427724477907.jpeg

received_10156427722737907.jpeg

Yes, let’s hope it’s improved! You just presume as everyone does that all cars on the market are in good condition. This is what annoys me when people start stating values, when they’ve never even seen the car! Can’t believe that someone can butcher something like that cut off cap and not be bothered about it, i’d lose sleep if I’d done that 🙈!

9 hours ago, The Cakes said:

Yes, let’s hope it’s improved! You just presume as everyone does that all cars on the market are in good condition. This is what annoys me when people start stating values, when they’ve never even seen the car! Can’t believe that someone can butcher something like that cut off cap and not be bothered about it, i’d lose sleep if I’d done that 🙈!

I know Drage,

I didn't mind paying what I did for my s2 as it was a 1 owner car that's absolutely mint. People throw big numbers on tatty cars and for some people they don't care.

Archived