litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige S2

OL55

40 minutes ago, The Cakes said:

This one is the older brother and I’ve not fetched it yet! Think Gavs a bit busy to fit it in 👍🏻 I’ll let you know when it’s going down and you can have a play 😊

Dont say that, Scatty will be sat in it before you know it 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kieranexige said:

Hahaha scatty just needs a bucket and a sponge to go with his enthusiasm. 

Take note Gav.

The isotope car I saw Dean, its on oh too. Higher miles than the others but pricesd accordingly. 

I like that Isotope one, looks lovely and surprised it hasn’t gone. Been on a while now and was reduced under £30k recently.

Think we all need to get together and give Gavs place a spruce up sometime. I’ve threatened him with it, what do we all think? 

1 hour ago, The Cakes said:

I like that Isotope one, looks lovely and surprised it hasn’t gone. Been on a while now and was reduced under £30k recently.

Think we all need to get together and give Gavs place a spruce up sometime. I’ve threatened him with it, what do we all think? 

Coffee machine 

No! Lol you'll remove the character.

I had a good mouch at S2's last night, that green one is very nice indeed, I remember it well from Exiges.com days at Anglesey.  Is that a similar price to your Cup 260?  I would seriously would be torn between either car.  

2 hours ago, jonnyfox said:

I had a good mouch at S2's last night, that green one is very nice indeed, I remember it well from Exiges.com days at Anglesey.  Is that a similar price to your Cup 260?  I would seriously would be torn between either car.  

I really like it. I think the dash is probably putting people off although its a fantastic bit of kit.

2 hours ago, jonnyfox said:

Character...oh that’s what you call it! 😂 

The toilets clean we may as well do the rest for him, we could even help burn that MX5 😂

Not much in it round about £40k ish. I suppose with both the question would be could you find another these days, probably not. Although I’ve found two in two months 😊👌🏻

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/07/2019 at 22:02, The Cakes said:

A great idea.

I’d only want feeding coffee... ahhhhhhhh !!!

and a sit in a few cars. I’m a simple soul me.

hes got posh cups. But even you wouldn’t know about them Drage. He won them at squash tournament apparently ... who knows.

20 hours ago, scatty said:

A great idea.

I’d only want feeding coffee... ahhhhhhhh !!!

and a sit in a few cars. I’m a simple soul me.

hes got posh cups. But even you wouldn’t know about them Drage. He won them at squash tournament apparently ... who knows.

haha I'm seeing him on Friday, so I might ask him about the cups!! Still can't believe he plays or played squash!! :)

Sorry for slight thread hijack but my mate who bought Kieran's s2 elise Sport 190 a few months ago now wants to sell it.  Nothing wrong with the car (it's mint, it was Kieran's) but for personal reasons. Just in case anyone is interested. 

Pm me. Ta.

Archived