litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Here...

Neilshannon27

Hi all,

I have purchased my first Lotus Elise and will be picking it up this Thursday - CAN'T BLOODY WAIT!!!!

first thing i want to do is get it serviced and have it looked over by someone that knows these things. So my question to you lovely Lotus people is where do I go and what can i be expecting to pay.

I know the 3 closest to me are:

1. Paul Matty
  2. UK Lotus Centre

3. Top Gear Automotive

anyone used any of the above and can recommend them

thanks in advance 

Neil 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Neil,

Welcome to the club. Everyone else must be out enjoying the sunshine... my car is currently being serviced so I am in waiting mode!

I used Paul Marty years ago when Paul was still there, so I can’t vouch for it since new ownership. I’m sure others will get back to you soon enough with other suggestions or info.

Have you considered having it looked over before you sign over the ££ if it hasn’t been checked or serviced recently?

44 minutes ago, kayj_prod said:

Hi Neil,

Welcome to the club. Everyone else must be out enjoying the sunshine... my car is currently being serviced so I am in waiting mode!

I used Paul Marty years ago when Paul was still there, so I can’t vouch for it since new ownership. I’m sure others will get back to you soon enough with other suggestions or info.

Have you considered having it looked over before you sign over the ££ if it hasn’t been checked or serviced recently?

yeah thought about it - it has full service history and 36k on the clock - had the belts changed 2k ago and has 2 service books.

where are you getting yours serviced?

46 minutes ago, jonnyfox said:

Hello

Paul Matty or Dan HPE.  North Bham, I'm in Sutton so Gav Unit 4 Burton.  All good though. 

UK Lotus Centre is a breaker only. 

yeah spoke to Gav at unit 4 and he is good price wise and seems to have a very good rep on here so might pay him a visit. thanks!

2 hours ago, Neilshannon27 said:

yeah thought about it - it has full service history and 36k on the clock - had the belts changed 2k ago and has 2 service books.

where are you getting yours serviced?

Sounds like lots of history. 

I’m in Norfolk so at Stratton Motor Company... I get about a bit! 

5 minutes ago, jonnyfox said:

What a beauty, great purchase well done :tup:

Where about are you in Brum? 

Hi mate, 

Thanks, I'm in love and she's not even fully mine yet. 

Rowley Regis area, M5 Junction 2. You? 

Archived