litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello old friends......

Chris_edeson

Afternoon all. 

Just thought i would say hello, been lurking for a while but not really active since i sold my last Elise in 2016.

Good news, after doing sensible things like saving for a wedding and a house, as of next week i will officially be back in the fold and i CANNOT WAIT!

I am not quite midlands anymore, living in the outskirts of Oxfordshire, but i am only a 75 minute drive from Leicester so its not that bad.... looking forward to catching up with old faces at a meet soon.

Cheers

Chris 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chris_edeson said:

Afternoon all. 

Just thought i would say hello, been lurking for a while but not really active since i sold my last Elise in 2016.

Good news, after doing sensible things like saving for a wedding and a house, as of next week i will officially be back in the fold and i CANNOT WAIT!

I am not quite midlands anymore, living in the outskirts of Oxfordshire, but i am only a 75 minute drive from Leicester so its not that bad.... looking forward to catching up with old faces at a meet soon.

Cheers

Chris 

😯

1 minute ago, Alex B said:

Awesome colour Chris. 

Whats the specs? 

Pro alloy rad

sports exhaust 

full alcantara 

new disc and pads all round 

fresh service 

ready to be enjoyed :) 

cheers for all the comments - looking forward to catching you all soon at a meet. 

Archived