litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Back with a bang...

kieranexige

2 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

Looking great buddy, definitely agree about the wheels, but playing devil's advocate here, what benefit would you get from a new ECU? (Innocent question.....presume it’s a 240 and you’re looking for some extra ponies etc?).   Will it make that much difference on the road?

I'm staying silver... 

The cars got a few tasty bits on it and runs 260bhp on another ecu.. I have all the 240 bits to go back too but with all the bits on ecu tech has moved on allot since that was done and there's allot more people like motec and ecumaster who can massively improve the car.. 

I was cotenplating going 260 again but I know the 440cc greens lotus fitted were on the limit hence why most fit 550s as a minimum. 

Although the mapper I'm not keen on did mine, the car is ALLOT quicker than my lotus 260 map I had one the last one... Night and day. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think you’d go wrong with any of those three I suggested Kieran. No. 1 look a lot better in the flesh as per pic. I think concentrating on the one wheel could hit you in the pocket 😂 Plus you’ve picked the most expensive ones!!

066B9707-F65D-4F8F-AD0C-EFCD2A98EDC9.jpeg

10 hours ago, lotus111 said:

Amazing car Kieran, never seen a S2 Exige in such fantastic condition and what a truly outstanding colour lol 👍

Cheers Scott,

Really appreciate it, I know a really nice Evora in the same colour :afro:

Archived