litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

LITP group leader polos, a plea!

KurtB

I acquired one of these polo shirts a few years back in a shady deal involving a 2bular voucher I won at the raffle draw that year at Chatsworth. I’ve made several requests (including to the supplier on MLOC) only to be ignored or at best “come and lead a group, and you’ll get one for free”. I don’t need to subject anyone to that experience, trust me. 

My initial request was for 7, all for me, one for each day of the week! Those who know me will know I’m not even joking! I’m willing to pay the going rate, I just really like them. But even one more would do, in Large, even if no one can help me get to my magic 7. 

Please please please can anyone help? I promise not to wear it on the run, I don’t want to be labelled an imposter, I just REALLY like them. Please....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys!

Please remember that all the LitP team are volunteers - i can promise you the only reason these things aren't sorted is because of the time it takes. This year Dunc, the lead organiser, has been run off his feet doing all that needs to be done to make sure the event happens. He has however ordered some LitP polos for this year's new group leaders. They are printed and don't have embroidery or the logos on the sleeves but should still be nice.  Can i suggest you both ask him on Sunday if there are any spares?  Jonathan yours is free if there are .

See you later?

Dean

You beat me to it Dean, I was going to say something similar but....

Kurt - haha absolutely no chance  :lol:  However, I notice you are booked onto Ashbourne Brisk so if you like I could ask the other group leaders if seven of us can gather round you so that you can drool at the lovely collection of LitP shirts on view - would that help at all? :drool:

Jon - as Dean says, I know for certain that there weren't any shirts available last year, not a single one. I've had 10 shirts done this year (albeit without the embroidery on the arms) but they've all gone immediately to new leaders - apart from just one! I'm not sure yet if the 'spare' will be a medium or a large. 

Archived