litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Anyone live in Coventry?

Mutley00

We are coming to The Ricoh this Sunday 23rd June for The Manics and Bon Jovi. Can anyone recommend a decent B&B or failing that, tips on where to park and walk/taxi/bus so I dont get ripped off £25 by the robbing b******s at the stadium?

Thanks, Andrew

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, John FISH Curtis said:

I hear there is secure parking at Peak Rail near Matlock this Sunday. Won't cost more than £10 😉

Yeah but the train terminates in Matlock Fish and that's a hell of a walk to Coventry!

It’s not really a hotel area.  There is a double tree or similar at the Ricoh. Ansty hall hotel is good value and like faulty towers for service, good for a giggle. Combe Abbey, is posh and good fun. Neither are very close. There is also a holiday inn at ansty.

Keith

There's a building supplies place on Bedlam Lane that offers secure parking when there's events on, not sure how much it costs but I suspect it's cheaper than the Ricoh. It's about 10 minutes walk from there.

Or you can park on Bedlam Lane itself (or the other roads around there) for nothing if you don't need it to be secure.

Great to see you again matey. Its certainly been a while. Concert was one of the best I've been to - started with 'You Give Love a Bad Name' and finished with Livin' on a Prayer. What more can a man wish for? Maybe see you at Baslow in the Summer at one of the Club Lotus meets at Baslow

Up the Blades, Andrew 

Archived