litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I know we are a car forum....but did you see the football

richbk

As a life long Liverpool fan I have to say last night was just fantastic.

i had to travel to snowdonia last night after work and had the pleasure of listening to the whole match on a slightly fuzzy am radio in the boxster with the roof down and had to stop a couple of times to just listen to the atmosphere created in the ground.

i know many folk aren't bothered about the beautiful game but to hear the crowd, and feel the collective desire from players, fans etc to succeed was just awesome.

lets hope they life this trophy at least this season as it looks like man city will pip us to the premiership

richbk

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, richbk said:

As a life long Liverpool fan I have to say last night was just fantastic.

i had to travel to snowdonia last night after work and had the pleasure of listening to the whole match on a slightly fuzzy am radio in the boxster with the roof down and had to stop a couple of times to just listen to the atmosphere created in the ground.

i know many folk aren't bothered about the beautiful game but to hear the crowd, and feel the collective desire from players, fans etc to succeed was just awesome.

lets hope they life this trophy at least this season as it looks like man city will pip us to the premiership

richbk

Rich I have not enjoyed a game on tele as much for years :)  it was unbelievable,  there's still a bit of a chance for the league and remember they were given no chance last night

Just spent a great weekend in Blackpool with my U14's. After many years committing myself to grassroots I've lacked the interst in the big stuff but I do catch more than a few and I did catch last nights game. What an incredible performance, full of belief and desire, brilliant.

Lol I'll say this quietly, come othvilla!

On 08/05/2019 at 19:43, scatty said:

I can’t believe I was in some skanky premier inn with no football on... 😕

Dont worry Scatty, it didn't come close to the Blades v Ipswich game a couple of weeks ago 😉

Yes they could erect the statue in place of that bus shelter that a fat bloke demolished when he fell through its roof celebrating!

I love this though ..........

1557220621018 (1).jpg

Archived