litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exige/Motorsport seats

Unkle

I've picked up a lovely pair to fit to my S1, dated 2009, may well have come out of an Evora.

The standard S1 seat runners don't quite fit, the bar across the middle underneath is the wrong shape, anyone know what I need to fit these to an S1?

Cheers

Andy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Martin R said:

Post the part number and i will have a dig in the loft? Im guessing they are the Toyota elise runners?

Yer Toyota, 

Believe they are C120B0135F for Driver and C120U0006F for passenger

I have a set of s2 toyota runners from my probax motorsport seats pictured bellow... 

I replied to your seloc advert. 

The A120 number 1 is the part number of mine which is probax / ms seats post 06 which is when they were commonplace on non Ms built cars. 

DSC_9636.JPG

Screenshot_20190427-082733.png

received_2218295295093618.jpeg

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Reg said:

Unkle would you be interested in selling your s1 seat runners? 

‘Junks’ will have some on Seloc. Send him a message he’s called Phil. Had loads of parts from him over the years. He buys direct from Lotus.

Thanks. I'll try and remember my seloc login! 😂Edit: Can't even remember my username on there, so can't even ask for a password reset. 😂

Archived