litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

A small favour...

Alex B

On 24/04/2019 at 19:54, Meister said:

Alex

Out of interest what tyres do you have fitted?

When I had my Exige I had terrible steering wheel wobble at roughly 70mph. Did absolutely everything and nothing solved it. 

I was then told to change the tyres from A048 to R888 I didn’t think this would work for a second but desperate to sort the problem I changed them and low behold sorted it instantly!!!

I also know  other people who had this problem including SImon CIVRY on MLOC who solved it by doing this too.

Mark

With both Ad08r and Avon zzr's. 

Big thanks to Russ. I've tested with his fronts and it appears to have disappeared. 

I'm now on the hunt for a new wheel/set of wheels

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Alex B said:

Big thanks to Russ. I've tested with his fronts and it appears to have disappeared. 

Alex

Ive got Russ old set of original Standard Exige wheels if you’re interested - no tyres.

Mark

On 28/04/2019 at 09:31, Meister said:

Alex

Ive got Russ old set of original Standard Exige wheels if you’re interested - no tyres.

Mark

Pm heading your way. 

On 28/04/2019 at 09:11, Alex B said:

Alex - Junks on SELOC had some brand new forged fronts (same design as yours), he was selling them individually so if you just have one wheel that needs replacing then it might be worth giving him a shout.

10 hours ago, duncx said:

Alex - Junks on SELOC had some brand new forged fronts (same design as yours), he was selling them individually so if you just have one wheel that needs replacing then it might be worth giving him a shout.

I would recommend going to see him too Alex.... don t forget to take a grand minimum in cash too for all the other bargains he has hidden away.

Archived