Sign in to follow this  
jako999

Is it still AD07 and AD08 ?

Hi all its a simple  question.

Time for new rubber all round so are we still fitting standard size and Yokohama AD07 on the front and AD08 on the rear? The 175 on the front are a bit hard to get hold of in the correct size for some reason.

Is there anything better out there now for the same sort of price, grip and wearability?

Thanks

Just put a set of 07 s on front from Pneus on line ( good price ) instead of the Bridgestones and took 2 camber shims out and the front end grip is much much better 

I've got AD08R on all round for the summer months on my S2 Elise, been very happy with them.

That's the 205 width (on 195 exige wheels) on the front, 225 at the back.

Edited by NightHaunter666

2 hours ago, NightHaunter666 said:

I've got AD08R on all round for the summer months on my S2 Elise, been very happy with them.

That's the 205 width (on 195 exige wheels) on the front, 225 at the back.

I'd go with this if you can fit the fronts ok - but grab them while you can, as AD08R aren't going to be around for long :( due to EU regs !!! 

I'm running AD08R on all corners and handles fine, the fronts remove most of the understeer  :) 

Edited by Martin 111S