Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

LitP 2019 help

DeanB

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DeanB said:

Russ!  That's terrible news (for LitP at least).  Is this the first you've missed?

Yes first time not leading a group. 

I may get for a couple of hours in the afternoon if I can keep Saturday's alcohol consumption to e reasonable level :wacko:

16 hours ago, DeanB said:

I have a plan - you can drive my car amd I'll borrow Russ's!  😁😁😁

You borrow Russ's and ill take Rozzer's - be good to have both 190s there.

@kieranexige wouldn't mind me taking his car for a gentle pootle in the peaks im sure! 

Dean

You know I have the ultimate respect for everything you have done for MLOC over the years, tireless effort and supreme execution. LitP has always been a bastion of excellence, delivery and more importantly enjoyment. Dependability in a word. But what's happened this year? After years of being able to plan with 100% certainty this year is a big let down, I'm sorry to have to say. 

How come LitP 2019 doesn't clash with Wimbledon like it has in every other year I can remember? Ha Ha got you going there! 😂

So yes, I'm happy to lend a hand, Matlock Bath end suits me best as its just down the road. Let me know what you need.

Hartley

Archived