litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

LitP 2019 help

DeanB

Hi folks

It's that time of year again when we start planning Lotus in the Peak, and as usual we need volunteers - even more so this year because three key members of our team Phil, Jan and Laura Stone have decided to take a well-earned break.

If you think you might like to help can I ask you to stick your name down on here or if you would prefer pm me please.

As usual we need run group leaders and there are various other bits and pieces we could use help with but right now we have an urgent need for a social media manager - someone that can regularly add content to the LitP facebook page amongst other things. Could that be you?

All volunteers will receive, as ever, much MLOC kudos and maybe even an LitP polo shirt!

Thanks

Dean, Dunc, Ray and the LitP team

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a date in mind ?  It always falls close to my Dad's birthday and this year will be his first after Mum passed away.

Happy to lead a fast-ish Ashbourne group as long as I can get a navigator (can't commit to doing enough drives to do it from memory).

4 hours ago, russelld said:

Hi Dean,

Sorry to say I won't be available to help this year, the week end clashes with another commitment ☹️

Russ

Russ!  That's terrible news (for LitP at least).  Is this the first you've missed?

3 hours ago, lukevx said:

I cant commit to leading a group yet this year as ill probably be in a 7 this summer but plans change... ill confirm come spring.

I have a plan - you can drive my car amd I'll borrow Russ's!  😁😁😁

Archived