litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Piper 633

Broadside

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have these. I can tell you that with my set up - ported head, standard valves, s2 135 sport ecu, alloy plenum, standard but cleaned up s2 exhaust manifold, standard cat but hangar 111 back box, the power feels good at higher revs but it doesn't pull very well low down.  Perhaps with ITBs and emerald that could be improved though.

Welcome to mloc!

Thank you for your replies and the welcome messages.

I've only just got the car (Std S2 2002) and I have the chance of some 633's which I'm tempted to install with just verniers and maybe a K maps mod to start with, I've debated going further and modifying the head etc but I'm not sure I want to start going down the highly modified route, I know all about that addictive slippery slope!!

The MG 135 cams are good - they do what they say on the tin, that is up the power to 135 bhp with no other mods.  You can usually find a pair for about £130 - £150.  They are better at low revs than the 633s.

Archived