litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC Evoras

MattyB

Mike, 

Your Evora looks stunning. I’m struggling to see it clearly on my phone but is it a 410? 

Do you miss any aspects of previous Lotus since getting your Evora? 

That’d be the car for me come the Lottery win! 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KurtB said:

Mike, 

Your Evora looks stunning. I’m struggling to see it clearly on my phone but is it a 410? 

Do you miss any aspects of previous Lotus since getting your Evora? 

That’d be the car for me come the Lottery win! 

Hi Kurt, my car is a GT410 Sport and for me it’s just as much fun as the Exige V6 but a lot easier to get in and out of.

Don’t get me wrong if Me and the wife was younger we’d probably have an Exige 410 or 430 and still go on track days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Matt,

we are on our second Evora, the first was an S sports racer. Fully recommend Central Lotus, Adam is a top mechanic.

in our 3+ years of Evora ownership have only seen one other on the road whilst driving an Evora  

30th Jun 18 Phone pictures 311.jpg

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:55, darryl said:

Hi Matt,

we are on our second Evora, the first was an S sports racer. Fully recommend Central Lotus, Adam is a top mechanic.

in our 3+ years of Evora ownership have only seen one other on the road whilst driving an Evora  

30th Jun 18 Phone pictures 311.jpg

No way that fits in that garage and if it did, how do you get out?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived