litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC Evoras

MattyB

Lots of positivity :tup: So where are you all getting your Evora's serviced?

I've not managed to pick mine up yet, waiting on the AC unit to be replaced, so fingers crossed for sometime this week.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MattyB said:

I've not managed to pick mine up yet, waiting on the AC unit to be replaced, so fingers crossed for sometime this week.

We'll I've just collected mine back from PJS Sportscars this morning, they've provided great service looking after mine for the last couple of years :tup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2018 at 12:05, MattyB said:

Had mine serviced by Lotus Silverstone since new.  However, I was lucky enough to catch the Lotus 333 offer when I bought the car from Westover down in Poole, so the first three annual services were free.

Would recommend Lotus Silverstone every time though - professional, courteous and very friendly.

By the way, you'll love the Evora!!  And, like Phil's, mine is also an N/A Sports Racer, and this really is the sweet spot in the Evora range (imho), despite the apparent power deficit of "only" 276 bhp.  But, throttle response is instant, there's enough torque to make easy, super quick progress anywhere, and the sound of that V6 will give you goosebumps - guaranteed.  Just remember to hit the Sport button every journey (which also provides better throttle response, and a higher red line)!!

Well over a month later and still not collected :( there was an issue with the AC compressor, so Craig at CMC (who's been excellent) agreed to swap it over - but unfortunately there appears to be a manufacturing issue, and they're not prepared to ship out a new one until they know the issue is resolved. Craig has no ETA, so right now I'm just hopeful I get it before XMas at this rate!

My 400 is serviced at Oakmere, since they’re only about 2 miles away it’s an easy choice. Having managed to completely mess up an order I’m going to be using the Evora all through winter this year - anybody got any recommendations for winter tyres?

I drove my evora everyday last year, including quite deep snow.

I’ve got michelin pilot alpin pa4 tyres. Think there is a new version now, but mine are very impressive in the cold damp conditions as well as snow.  Mine are going back on this weekend.

On 22/11/2018 at 21:25, chris_h said:

I drove my evora everyday last year, including quite deep snow.

I’ve got michelin pilot alpin pa4 tyres. Think there is a new version now, but mine are very impressive in the cold damp conditions as well as snow.  Mine are going back on this weekend.

Thanks Chris - set going on end of this week

• 2 weeks later...

Well I picked mine up on Friday, 5 hours back from Edinburgh handled with aplomb. Stereo is pants, doors are massive, but otherwise it's great.

Just need to get the SR scheme and it'll be all set...early XMas present for me :D

Archived