litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC Evoras

MattyB

All being well, I'm picking up Lotus No 4 next week - a 2010 Evora :clap: Sold my S2 135 about 3 months ago, been on the hunt since. I couldn't quite stretch to a decent "S" so settled on an NA. I'm getting on a bit now, so the added comforts will be easier on the old bones ;)

Do we have many Evora owners on here? Did a search and very few mentions!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Matt,

There's a few of us on here for sure, I think averageMPH is on his 4th one now. Mine's a NA and I find it plenty fast enough so I wouldn't worry about it not being an S. The tax will be less and presumably yours will be on the smaller 18/19 wheels so tyres will be significantly cheaper too.

Look forward to seeing some photos when you get it :)

Hi Matt,

I switched from V6 Exige to the Evora because of the age thing with creeking bones, I had forgotten what it was like until last Tuesday until I got a spin around the block in Elisemadray’s car, first time I’ve had a man touch my backside try to help me get out of a car lol.

Look forward to seeing your car.

Cheers

Mike

18 minutes ago, average-mph said:

Hi Matt,

I switched from V6 Exige to the Evora because of the age thing with creeking bones, I had forgotten what it was like until last Tuesday until I got a spin around the block in Elisemadray’s car, first time I’ve had a man touch my backside try to help me get out of a car lol.

Look forward to seeing your car.

Cheers

Mike

:lol: I just wanted to pinch your bum!!!!

Easy fellas, there are other forums for that kind of thing - apparently :lol:

Plenty of love for the Evora here.  I was lucky enough to drive Phil's a couple of years ago, fabulous car, and certainly plenty quick enough...

8 minutes ago, Daveb99 said:

Easy fellas, there are other forums for that kind of thing - apparently :lol:

Plenty of love for the Evora here.  I was lucky enough to drive Phil's a couple of years ago, fabulous car, and certainly plenty quick enough...

Yep got to say I followed Phil in his Evora on a run and was amazed how well planted it was. def on my future list :) 

Pics please :) 

Yeah, there are a few benefits to the non-S, and as you say, it's no slouch. The problem is I feel like I could do with an Elise *as well* for those roof off summer days ;)

It's already got some 2012 upgrade (linkage, steering wheel) and a 2bular, so that'll do for now - however I do want to do the SR black highlights (roof, etc). Can anyone recommend somewhere for this?

The roof-off element is the one thing I miss coming from my old Elise....having air con's nice though....and not to mention the heated seats :lol:

Your's should sound sweet with a 2bular fitted, what colour is it? Are you going to have the SR look done as a wrap or painted?

Hi fellow Evora owners 😋

I am over in Leicestershire not seen another Evora other than around Cambridge recently 

my red NA is great plenty of power but fab road presence , just finished Headunit and sub/amp replacement today

still not managed to get to local meet and missed lotus 70 and lotus in peaks cant seem to get commitments synced but will try better in future !  

I moved from a Europa S into an Evora S almost 3 years ago.

mike (average-mpg) did a wonderful job of convincing the other half that I needed an Evora! The rest is history 👍

36 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

I moved from a Europa S into an Evora S almost 3 years ago.

mike (average-mpg) did a wonderful job of convincing the other half that I needed an Evora! The rest is history 👍

No regrets? 😊

Archived