litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

2019 Calendar - Photos required!

lummo

Calling all the photographers out there: Yes, it's that time of year again. 

We are looking for your photos please for consideration for next year's calendar. There is a gallery folder for you to upload them too here: https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/gallery/category/613-2019-calendar-images-wanted/

The more the merrier, so please submit away. Final decisions on which ones will be included will be made early November, so don't delay.

• Mark H pinned this topic
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did what Mark says, and then used 'drag 'n' drop' and nothing happened (no error, just did nothing).

I then tried browsing to the file & it worked fine.

(This is on the PC, not tried it from my phone).

I have just uploaded some pics but a couple of them failed and seem to have uploaded multiple copies of blank files :(

I can't delete them as I didn't create a folder, so can the moderator please delete them for me?

Thanks

Dave :)

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, lotus111 said:

Can anyone tell me what’s the maximum size photo that you can upload, I have tried to upload photos that I have posted on the site in the past and still not working?

I found anything over 3Mb hit or miss. once I cropped them in another App it reduced them to circa 1-2 which worked fine.

• Mark H unpinned this topic

Archived