Sign in to follow this  
Austintaff

Instagram account / Lotus in the Peak Adverising

Hi All,

Does anyone know if MLOC has a specific Instagram account? 

There has been a lot of posts following the #Lotus 70 event (currently 1991).

#MLOC has 1107 posts but quite a few seem to be cartoon characters.

Just seems like a good way to promote Lotus in the Peak. Especially if we link posts to other clubs and lotus based sites.

Food for thought?

We don't, its just another thing to keep on top of, with Twitter/Facebook etc it kind of dilutes the forum a bit if everyone is discussing things on those and not on the site itself. Nothing stopping people posting specific photos up or promoting MLOC if they wish though, I'll happily set an official account up if you want to run it?

I'd love to do it along my account but sadly if the dates I read on Facebook are correct then I can't make it... Booked the holidays in June as It ensures July's free for litp...

Oh no Kieran!  We moved LitP to June for 2019 as Peak Rail couldn't accommodate July and we thought fewer members would be on holiday in June!

7 hours ago, DeanB said:

Oh no Kieran!  We moved LitP to June for 2019 as Peak Rail couldn't accommodate July and we thought fewer members would be on holiday in June!

I know disappointing... Ah well I know you can't cater for everyone, I suppose I can let Dave or Jonny have car or the day :ike::lol:

Oi, pipe down JF.......it’s mine :tup:

Gutted you can’t make it Kieran, I think you should rearrange your holiday :lol: