Sign in to follow this  
Mark H

Sad news - Howard Hartley

Some sad news, I received the following from Ruth his wife.

Sad news Howard Hartley passed away last Tuesday after a short battle with gastric cancer. Funeral 3 Oct at 11am at St. Peter s, Tollerton

Rgds Howard s wife Ruth

Howard was a great guy and will be very much missed for all the help and support he gave MLOC, he loved Lotus and our thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

Ah no oo. 

He was a fab chap and I thought he'd beaten it. 

Very sad news :(

I thought he had beaten it as well. One of lifes truly kind people. Let us have all kinds of stuff for the Le Mans trips. He also invited us to his mega barbecues. He even let me drive his various cars. Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Howard. 

RIP Howard. Sad news, he was a nice chap. His company did all the wiring in my garage build/conversion.

Thoughts with family and friends.

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 12:26, Dr H said:

RIP Howard. Sad news, he was a nice chap. His company did all the wiring in my garage build/conversion.

Thoughts with family and friends.

Very sad news. Great guy. Also did the electrical work at Cobden Street for me and saved me a load of time, money and mess because he really understood the regs. IIRC he was very involved with the MLOC stand at the Lotus 60th at Hethel and most of the family were there.

RIP Howard. He did indeed help a lot with the 60th at Hethel.