Sign in to follow this  
average-mph

Full member benefits?

28 minutes ago, Steve J said:

The reason I ask is, I was a full member, I paid my £12 and got none of the benefits your link points to Steve.

I don’t mind a hug from Dean and I guess Dean likes a hug now and then, but U don’t see why I should pay for that😊❤️.

The main thing you do is supporting MLOC to keep running, where possible we create the Mloc calendar, sent out in December and discount on mloc events/merchandise (like litp).  We stopped doing the physical membership card this year as nobody seemed bothered by it anymore.

On 9/17/2018 at 21:43, chris_h said:

The main thing you do is supporting MLOC to keep running, where possible we create the Mloc calendar, sent out in December and discount on mloc events/merchandise (like litp).  We stopped doing the physical membership card this year as nobody seemed bothered by it anymore.

I’ve never had got an MLOC calendar when I was a full member, this is one of the reasons why I stopped paying the £12

They were sent out to all full members.  Is your postal address correct in your profile.

On 9/17/2018 at 22:00, chris_h said:

They were sent out to all full members.  Is your postal address correct in your profile.

Hi Chris, yes it is, I’ve been asked that question before.

Cheers

Mike

According to our records the last full membership you bought was July 2014 which ran out in July 2015.  You got a discount on the 2015 lotus in the peak tickets you bought in Jan 2015.  You should also have got a calendar December 2014.

Since then you have been just a forum member so no calendar will have been sent out.

18 minutes ago, chris_h said:

According to our records the last full membership you bought was July 2014 which ran out in July 2015.  You got a discount on the 2015 lotus in the peak tickets you bought in Jan 2015.  You should also have got a calendar December 2014.

Since then you have been just a forum member so no calendar will have been sent out.

That’s correct, except I didn’t get the calendar.

Couldn’t see the point in paying £12 to save £1

I just wanted to know what I get for £12 full membership because I’m considering joining again.

I already pay £29 to LDC

cheers Mike

The other main thing you get is the continuation of MLOC.  MLOC is run totally on a volunteer basis and every penny of the money raised through membership and advertising is spent on running the club (e.g. forum software, web hosting, MSA membership, equipment for events).  The only thing outside of that is a good percentage of the money raised from the raffle at LITP is given to charity.