litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

For Sale section

dobbo

Hi, is it possible to remove the requirement to add a photo to items in the For Sale section ?

I know they can help, but equally sometimes anyone that's interested in something often already knows what it looks like (eg the standard ratio gearbox I'm trying to add at the moment).

For unusual items or items where the seller is claiming a particular condition (very good / damaged / etc) it's useful, but for items like the above mentioned gearbox I'm not sure there's a real need.

I have other items to add as well - all standard used Elise parts.  Most of the items are currently buried in the deepest corners of the garage and not easy to get to right now to take photos.

Without making this the actual advert, there will also be a kids pushchair that is the only one known to fit the S1 Elise boot - this would obviously benefit from a photo, so I'd happily upload one for that ad.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I *could* upload pictures if I could actually get to some of the items easily :lol:

EDIT - I know I'll have to get to the items eventually and I'd get items out for photos for someone that asked, but just not that easy right now when I've got some time to create the relevant adverts.

EDIT 2 - or did 'any picture' mean 'any old relevant picture found on t'interweb' ?  If so, yes, I could.

Archived