litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Great day at Donington

Elisemadray

2 hours ago, Brian Birtwhistle said:

As a mate commented when we entered the circuit for the Bike GP (preMotoGP...) years ago, there is only one "n" in Donington...

Lol!  There are two of course but I know what he means, there aren't three "n"s

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brian Birtwhistle said:

As a mate commented when we entered the circuit for the Bike GP (preMotoGP...) years ago, there is only one "n" in Donington...

Thankyou for the spelling lesson, but then it matters how much? and I doubt he was dyslexic  :) 

like magic there were only two, I couldn't have it offending you :lol: 

• Elisemadray changed the title to Great day at Donington
On 10/09/2018 at 20:39, AlanS1 said:

Was good to see some familiar local faces supporting the Elise Trophy racing. 

Very hard work weekend it turned out to be.

ABS failure in Qually,  but managed 8th.

Broken Toe link bolt race 1. so a DNF but managed to get fastest lap. (also SC belt snapped due to gravel)

Managed 5th in race 2 from back of the grid and another fastest lap.

Came over the finish line 1st in race 3 to then receive a 5 second penalty for track limits that Craig had no clue about :( so ended up 2nd. 

Was all worth it though as even though it was our worst results we have enough points to clinch the championship even without doing the last round at Rockingham. :clap::clap:

Brilliant Al, all the hard work paying off - Championship winning team.....!    Huge congrats from me.    Sounds like a great day had by all.   Definitely interested in attending some races next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived