Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Insurance

dandylion

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back :tup:

I'm with Footman James (previously CCI) however I have used REIS in the past who I personally prefer, both include 6 track days the main reason why they were chosen.

If you don't intend then you stick to some of the mainstream companies, Admiral, Aviva etc.

I've just renewed .

I was always with Matt at Henderson Taylor as with all the modifications done to the exige, everyone else simply couldn't get close.

I then switched to footman James on the Caterham who were great on price, closely followed by Reis.

On the Elise I have gone with Classic line who had the best price who included windscreen , breakdown and legal cover which with others is normally an add on.

Im with Manning. Mostly for the unlimited trackday cover. However its the classic car policy with a max of 5K miles per year. If its an older Lotus ( above 10 years i think ) It will be worth a call for a quote.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived