kieranexige

New car at last S190 Pics updated

20 hours ago, Dr H said:

Shiny!

Cheers Leigh. 

Lotus of fine scratches here and there  which in a 16 year old car I can forgive. 

I'm just waiting for 2 new arch liners to arrive from lotus to replace the 2 that have worn through from the tyres. 

Edit... Arrived just before work closed

received_711156759283595.jpeg

Edited by kieranexige

Really looking forward to seeing your car Kieran - it looks lovely.  It's good to see cars like this in the hands of people who know how to really look after them - like Dave and his 160, Phil with his Evora ...

Maybe we should have a concours d'elegance competition at LitP next year as well as the Car Of The Day!

14 minutes ago, DeanB said:

Really looking forward to seeing your car Kieran - it looks lovely.  It's good to see cars like this in the hands of people who know how to really look after them - like Dave and his 160, Phil with his Evora ...

Maybe we should have a concours d'elegance competition at LitP next year as well as the Car Of The Day!

Cheers Dean, 

I just like them to be right. It may not be everyone's tastes but for me it perfectly fits as a nice compromise between the exige and the r500. 

Sadly LitP isn't on for me as its Kerri's best friends wedding so unless they separate between now and then it very much won't be there... Unless I trust Scatty with it or Gav. 

I've not done much over the past month or so... 

I've got a new proalloy rad and condenser to go in in the new year with braided lines, stainless driving light brackets and resistor pack along with a set of spitfires. 

Seats wise Im just waiting for a trimmer to retrim the new ones so I can take the fixed corbeaus out and stash them In the loft. 

I did buy a brand new diffuser from Jon Seal he was clearing out which I've spent a few hours on sanding all of the scratches out of and will be sent off to the anodising company next week along with the undertray. 

I've also taken the gear surround out and dropped it off at the painters for a freshen up, which hopefully should be back next week ready for a armour fend to stop future feet scrapes. 

IMG_20181130_211619_865.jpg

IMG_20181123_203814_128.jpg

Edited by kieranexige

A bit off topic but is your sectional door manually operated or electric, I'd like one of thoes....... :-)
Electric. Had it installed this year to replace the up and over... Makes it a dam sight easier when I pull the car upto the doors.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk