litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

simonpieman

Hi, newbie here.  I've recently moved into the Lotus brand, having bought a red Exige S Roadster. Judging from the MLOC badge in the window, the previous owner was on here as well. 

I'm up for the occasional club run - work & family permitting. It would be good to meet up and get to know the brand and its enthusiasts. 

Simon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hampy said:

New to the group as well and looking forward to a run out. What area of the Midlands are you in?

There's A breakfast Run this Sunday would love to have you both join us Starts at Bingham finishes at Rutland water its an Epic run, it's an improved 'Midland tick' (Google 'driving roads') Click on Events then Rutland Water Breakfast Run This Sunday for details and putting your name down :) 

Hope to see you 

Ray

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. MLOC is clearly a friendly place. 

Unfortunately I can’t make the breakfast run this Sunday but I understand there is a re-run the following Sunday, which I can make. Should be good. 

I’m still exploring the car, finding out what it is capable of. Since it was raining the whole weekend,  we spent the weekend detailing the car: clay bar, machine polish, 3 layers of wax, treating the leather. Now ready to drive. 

Hampy: I’m in Edgbaston, Birmingham. What about you? 

Archived