Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Driving In Europe Pickle

Recommended Posts


I'm getting in a bit of a pickle with my Euro road trip of what I do and don't need with clean air stickers. Motorway stickers etc. 

So need as much help as to what I do and don't need 

We are traveling through 

Brugges, Brussels, Luxembourg, Germany-Stuggart-Austria-Salzburg-Kitzbuhel, Italy-Venice-Lake Como, Switzerland- Zermatt, France- Lake Annecy- Bourne- Paris- Lille, Home 

The more I look into the more confused I get about all these stickers etc. 

Anyone that's travelled and can help would be a massive help 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


Maybe not a fully comprehensive comment, Ollie, but you’ll definitely need an ‘eco’ permit for Paris (apply online) and ‘vignettes’ to drive on Austrian and Swiss motorways (buy at the borders on entry). 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use