litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Workshop recommendations required...

Swaddy

Hey all

Conolete n00b here looking for some advice. 

Need some work carried out in my Elise S2, have spoken to Paul Matty but they can’t fit me in until October. Some of the bits are quite high priority so I want to get it sorted before then - can anyone recommend places to try? I’m based in Ashby, Leicestershire, have been looking at Central Lotus in Nottingham, but thought it’d be best to check out recommendations first. 

Only had the car a couple of months, hence why I’ve not figured out the best place to go yet. 

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Pjs sportscars tel 01283 500428 paul shipley. Lotus approved service centre. Also restore classic cars. Have laser 4 wheel alignment system. Based nr burton on trent de13 9pd

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Swaddy said:

Hey all

Conolete n00b here looking for some advice. 

Need some work carried out in my Elise S2, have spoken to Paul Matty but they can’t fit me in until October. Some of the bits are quite high priority so I want to get it sorted before then - can anyone recommend places to try? I’m based in Ashby, Leicestershire, have been looking at Central Lotus in Nottingham, but thought it’d be best to check out recommendations first. 

Only had the car a couple of months, hence why I’ve not figured out the best place to go yet. 

Thanks in advance!

Mind if I ask what work you would like doing to your S2

2 hours ago, Elisemadray said:

Mind if I ask what work you would like doing to your S2

Basically got a bunch of rust under the front clam so need it looking at and a few bits replacing. Also want to get one of the driving lamps replaced while I’m at it (cracked) along with the nose badge (faded). And on Sunday I started having issues with the start button- not sure if it’s down to a loose connection or the button itself but it definitely needs looking at by someone with a little more sense than me 😄

7 hours ago, Swaddy said:

Basically got a bunch of rust under the front clam so need it looking at and a few bits replacing. Also want to get one of the driving lamps replaced while I’m at it (cracked) along with the nose badge (faded). And on Sunday I started having issues with the start button- not sure if it’s down to a loose connection or the button itself but it definitely needs looking at by someone with a little more sense than me 😄

Yep would say this is a job for Gav at Unit 4, he is honest reasonable on price and most important he is great at what he does :) 

20 hours ago, cjwjames said:

GAV is a top guy who knows is stuff  I visit regular 

Such a shame he doesn’t offer the taxi service to the station, :lol:  

its only a ten ten minute walk though eh Colin...

Archived