litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Anyone know of a DeLorean locally?

Does anyone know of a locally owned DeLorean who might be prepared to park it outside a wedding venue sometime in August near Matlock? Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk to Craig at DynoTorque in Birmingham.  He’s just put an LS3 in to a DeLorean!  No idea where the guy lives etc but it’s a lead for you....

3 hours ago, M@r]{ said:

Talk to Craig at DynoTorque in Birmingham.  He’s just put an LS3 in to a DeLorean!  No idea where the guy lives etc but it’s a lead for you....

Thanks Mark, I've passed your lead on, cheers!

I often see one in the Duffield, Belper area.  In fact it was at the Belper steam weekend last week. The name of the owner would be in the programme, mine has gone in the recycling but you may get the details from the organisers of the Belper steam weekend.

keith

I know this is not actually helpful (sorry) but it is at least relevant! Ages ago, the BBC were filming for Dr Who near where I live, and a DeLorean turned out of the car park where the film crew had set up their base. I thought it quite appropriate that someone making time travel telly had a time travelling car. What I thought was really surprising was that I followed it for nearly half a mile, and nothing at all fell of it! Yes, I know! Amazing!

Hope you find one!

Archived