litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Gav Unit 4. Totally Lotus Content.

jonnyfox

so seriously jonny are you saying your not going to drive it ????

i know it will be worth a very pretty penny, but i can only imagine you have spent lots on it to get to this amazing stage already ?

i am with kurt, but to a much lesser degree with my S2 as values obviously no where near an S1. but i havent driven mine nearly enough

to keep the miles off it, but have deceided this year to just drive it.

unless this is a pension pot type thing, then far enough.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never thought you would drive it, too perfect now.  With all the time and care you have put into it I can fully understand the situation.  I have toyed with doing a “Jonnyfox” on my car but I’m not OCD enough and I know if it ever got finished I would have the same thoughts as you. 

Hopefully we will see it at Ltip, but I am not so sure...it will be car of the day if it is there.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 17:13, jonnyfox said:

Massive thanks. 

Lol and I'll post the snag list Gav rectified over on the thread next week but for now...

IT'S ALIVE Dean!!!

https://youtu.be/24URU7kKwEw

I was at Gav's this morning to get my brake pads changed and Thought Jonny might be missing His new born Exige, it is looking FANTASTIC :) so took a couple of pics :) 20180619_100935.thumb.jpg.2c35b8340823420a5acc5cd8e0333c1d.jpg

20180619_100912.jpg

Ha ha I am missing it Ray, thank you! Popped in this morning, all done and heard it running for the first time.  What a top effort by Gav, I'm absolutely thrilled.  Sounded pretty smooth (for a VHPD), only way I can describe it. 

5 hours ago, jonnyfox said:

Ha ha I am missing it Ray, thank you! Popped in this morning, all done and heard it running for the first time.  What a top effort by Gav, I'm absolutely thrilled.  Sounded pretty smooth (for a VHPD), only way I can describe it. 

:)

Archived