litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Farewell, but not goodbye.

scatty

Well done Scatty!

after all that struggle selling yours then finding “The One” I hope it lives up to every expectation!

looking forward to a passenger ride! 

Never been in a motorised tent before 😂

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/06/2018 at 14:22, kieranexige said:

Congrats buddy... 

Glad I could help   I can't wait to see it at the weekend.  You will love it, there really isn't anything else that feels like a seven. Can't wait to get another.. 

It wasn't because of me... I heard his inspiration was that Unit 4 garage queen...  At least the storage fees are cheaper at home Scatty 

Hi Scatty

sorry I missed you today at GAV’s 

I called in to see how he was doing and get an MOT !! 

I travel some 65 miles to get to GAV and it’s amazing after all these years I still use my satnav to get there and he still has the same postcode !!! ( still in the same unit ) should anybody need clarification GAV’s postcode is DE14 1QH 

i hope this helps 

regards 

colin 

I couldn’t wait any longer. I just wanted to know it wasn’t staying for a few weeks, I mean days. I now owe Gav a takeaway ..:lol:

he was proper busy. I even put some gloves on just to touch jonny’s Tyres :ike: 

Archived