litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hassop Breakfast Sunday 3rd June

If the weather stays fine i'll be heading to Hassop Station this Sunday morning, there might be a freshly restored Elan there, an E-Type, a Renault Spyder and possibly others, anyone else up for a bacon butty and some banter?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Andy (my son Addicott156) has just asked me to go out on  Sunday evening (he works in retail) for a run around the peak, sorry two runs in one day a bridge to far, but if I wake up and the sun is shinning temptation might get to me :) 

Ah, the old S2 self-ejecting indicator, been there done that :rolleyes:

There's some easy mends you can do and don't forget to keep a roll of black insulation tape in the boot just in case. I drove about with an indicator held on with black tape  for several weeks :lol:

Shame you missed the mini-meet though. Had a good run out with Phil and Ray and then a cuppa and a natter at Hassop. Mike's (& Simon's!) baby Elan S3 in white is an absolute beauty :wub:

2 hours ago, R5K said:

Set off, made it abour a mile down the road and this happened...

DSC_0189.JPG

Hello its Popeye :) no seriously hope you got the indicator in one piece, shame you missed it, it was a good catch up and a good run with Phil and Dunc

4 minutes ago, themightylad said:

Nice meeting you chaps, hopefully be out on the next run 👍

Ol

Good seeing you both, great looking car. See you again soon and fingers crossed you can make it to LitP too :)

Archived