litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Could you video the LITP Route starts

Elisemadray

1 hour ago, Daveb99 said:

Hi Ray, had an excellent day thanks, all the hard work by everyone was well worth it.

I had the GoPro mounted on the top of the Exige and started it in Ashbourne Car Park, and the battery died after 1 hr 20 mins so got most of the run in, apart from the last 20 mins or so. I then changed the battery and did a walk around with it at Hassop, and also recorded the convoy from there to Rowsley - though this was very slow with lots of traffic!

I’ve only had a quick look at it on the GoPro so far, there is certainly lots of wind noise but with music dubbed over it it will be very good I think - it is 2.7k 50p footage so very detailed and smooth (Hero 6).  The suction mount was rock solid, for anyone considering one.

We are full on with working on the house move now so I definitely haven’t got time to edit it, but if you have a spare flash drive I guess I could copy it all into it for you? (I’m reluctant to post the original flash drive as it was really expensive - fast and high capacity!)

Let me know what you think.

That's Great Dave, I will look to catch up with you and transfer the file, don't worry about editing

well done

Thanks

Ray

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Elisemadray said:

Hi, Well it was a great event hope you enjoyed it :)

did you manage to get any footage we maybe able to use on the film we are trying to put together?

Thanks in advance

Ray

Hi Ray

I ended up on the Ashbourne Run (group 5 with Duncan).  Filmed the first 50 or so miles until a snapped toe link forced an early an retirement.   there's a couple of decent snippets & You're quite welcome to the footage if you want me to put it on a flash drive and post it out. Just pm me your address. Filmed at 1080x60fps 

Cheers

Will

1 hour ago, MrWill said:

Hi Ray

I ended up on the Ashbourne Run (group 5 with Duncan).  Filmed the first 50 or so miles until a snapped toe link forced an early an retirement.   there's a couple of decent snippets & You're quite welcome to the footage if you want me to put it on a flash drive and post it out. Just pm me your address. Filmed at 1080x60fps 

Cheers

Will

PM sent

Thanks

Ray

Archived