litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Intro from Moseley, Birmingham

BenJeffrey

Morning all!

Currently in the process of buying the first house, but recently realised that once that’s done, an upgrade to a “supercar” is going to be possible.

Originally started looking at Vantage V8’s, GTR’s etc... You know the normal hunt. Yesterday I travelled to Oakmere after seeing an Exige 350 review on YouTube. After a short test drive it’s fair to say, no other car matters for now, the Exige is a must.

Are there any local Exige’s to Birmingham? I’m hoping a few. Wouldn’t mind seeing some other examples.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BenJeffrey said:

Morning all!

Currently in the process of buying the first house, but recently realised that once that’s done, an upgrade to a “supercar” is going to be possible.

Originally started looking at Vantage V8’s, GTR’s etc... You know the normal hunt. Yesterday I travelled to Oakmere after seeing an Exige 350 review on YouTube. After a short test drive it’s fair to say, no other car matters for now, the Exige is a must.

Are there any local Exige’s to Birmingham? I’m hoping a few. Wouldn’t mind seeing some other examples.

If you were after a big GT car, then might be worth trying an Evora as well. Seen a couple of 400’s sub £60k. Great cars 😊

2 hours ago, DeanB said:

Welcome to mloc!

I know of an Elise in Moseley as my mate bought one yesterday but not sure about Exiges.

Ah no way! I'll keep an eye out for him then, what model is it?

24 minutes ago, The Cakes said:

If you were after a big GT car, then might be worth trying an Evora as well. Seen a couple of 400’s sub £60k. Great cars 😊

Have considered it, although it would purely be a weekend car and I'm 24... So for now I may as well get an Exige, whilst I can still get in and out! 

On 13/05/2018 at 16:21, BenJeffrey said:

Ah no way! I'll keep an eye out for him then, what model is it?

Have considered it, although it would purely be a weekend car and I'm 24... So for now I may as well get an Exige, whilst I can still get in and out! 

Think you’ll be fine for a few years yet! I’ve got 20 years on you and I can still manage it!! Enjoy it, great cars.

Archived