If you didn't drive a lotus......

Two vehicles spring to mind for me:

• UK Honda Integra Type R - test drove one when they were availbale new and is still one of the most enjoyable drives ever. Light, revvy engine, great recaros. fabulous.
  • Pinzgauer. 6WD version. Oh yes you will be mine. Thankfully I've no where to put one at the moment. Sometimes my man logic says a 6wd mk1 rangerover is a more sensible classic but that soon wears off.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An Alfaholics GTA-R - but I could never afford one.  

It would be a classic of some sort, or a ridiculous V8, or big engined Yank point-n-squirt. I do keep looking at the Alfa 4C 

I wouldnt - they are bland and characterless, its like a 2 seater family saloon.  They are banned from S11 by the way 😉    

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, maxj0 said:

Two vehicles spring to mind for me:

• UK Honda Integra Type R - test drove one when they were availbale new and is still one of the most enjoyable drives ever. Light, revvy engine, great recaros. fabulous.
  • Pinzgauer. 6WD version. Oh yes you will be mine. Thankfully I've no where to put one at the moment. Sometimes my man logic says a 6wd mk1 rangerover is a more sensible classic but that soon wears off.

My Brother had an integra Got to agree it was great fun to drive :)