28th - 30th June 2024

Smash!

KurtB

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Martin R said:

Did you get it home in one piece?

LOL! I feel I've entered the MLOC banter zone, keep it coming! 

I picked it up yesterday, it looked stunning sat outside at Option 1. I've yet to assess it fully but have noticed a couple of little snags (passenger window winder wobbly, fuel filler cap binding on the filler neck ring), but I've rectified both of those things between family duties. On initial inspection the finish looks superb, though I'll be giving it a look with a fine toothed comb later today. Frank was very good and said that if I had any issues to get back to him, which I will. I felt very much like a customer in his hands, not once did he refer to me as 'mate' or anything other than 'sir' or 'Mr Barker', which made me feel I was with a professional outfit. 

Photo's later...

I’m still giggling between the tears (of sorrow or laughter, you be the judge)!

Anyway it’s back in its lair (albeit a rather scruffy home until works are complete!)

Excuse the image quality but the work looks good! There is only one issue I’ve spotted so far, and that’s U...the U of LOTUS

FCD20B94-6A7C-456E-8626-2F70F6D20D95.jpeg

220C0D1D-6FF0-4ED6-9522-6C13B39CB0E2.jpeg

Now my wife thinks it’s ok to leave the U as a battle scar, but I’m not convinced. It’s distorted too, but see what you think...

064B0D83-7CEF-4248-B5FA-EB195A706D3D.jpeg

Archived